Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well, here's my first month of Margaret Sherry's 12 Days of Christmas piece. I will do one a month.

I don't have the writing on the top as I just found the 208 in JoAnn's yesterday. I'll put that on before I stitch the next day.



*click to enlarge*
Also, I didn't do the fancy stuff on the eggs. I liked them plain as they are without the extra stuff on them.

Other than that, I started ANOTHER afghan today. I now have 4 of them going. hahaha 2 baby ghans (one is a hoodieghan) (they are both due in April)and the Lace and Bobbles (this is for me) and a wedding ghan for my son's companion at school and his to-be wife. They are getting married in late June.

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive