Monday, December 19, 2005

Good morning everyone!

I got the final sweater set finished last night. I just have to get a pic of it and get it to the postie!

My son Noah is pretty sick this morning. It's been coming on for a few days, but he's coughing so hard it gags him. Pretty aweful since he's 8 and today is the first day of Christmas holiday! But, I gave him some Delsym and he's sitting watching Sesame Street and eating yogurt.

My day is going to consist of baking cookies, doing some tidying up from the weekend and crocheting on my MILs shawl (hoping to finish it) and if there's any more time, xstitching on Noah's stocking. Here's a pic of what his stocking will look like when it's done and how much I have done so far. I'm trying to have it don by Sat night!! Not sure I'm going to make it!








Til next time!!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive