Saturday, July 23, 2005

Here's something I stitched up last week. It was a lot of fun to stitch too. It is going in my office/crafting room at the new house. I'm going to decorate it in Americana colors and designs. Might have to make more of these...

I am working on 2 afghans right now. I am working on a baby afghan for a friend's baby and also I started an afghan today for my brother's family as they just moved into a new home and we are having a going away party/house warming at their home a week from tomorrow. The pattern for their afghan is called rapid ruffles and I'm making it with Homespun yarn. VERY fast and easy stitch up, but just gorgeous.
I also have 2 more pairs of flip flops to be able to stitch up tomorrow for my friend. They are quick and so fun to stitch!
Hope everyone is stitching away one way or another! Back to my ghan!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive