Wednesday, June 22, 2005

We are moving! We found a house in Oregon that we just LOVE and we love the area as well, so we are going to be moving in the next 2 months. Dh's job won't change, he will still be flying all over the place, just out of a different airport.

We are all very excited! We put our house here up for sale on the 20th of June. We are praying that it will sell in the next 2 weeks. If you are a praying person, could you say a wee prayer for us for the house selling quickly? We appreciate any and all prayers sent up in our behalf on this.

I'll be back again sometime to let everyone know how things are going.

Hugs!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive