Hi everyone! It's been one heck of a couple of weeks for me. I haven't been myself and was going through LOTS of testing. The extreme fatigue was what worried me the most. All of my blood tests came back normal. THAT part was good. What I did find out though, is that I am peri-menopausal. Thank goodness I know what it is! I am going to get a natural progesterone cream to use to level myself out. It has no side effects (you can spot occasionally in the first couple of months using it) so it's a good thing for me! I do have an appointment to get my hormone levels tested the end of next week. Will be interesting to see where they are.
Now, some of you might think I'm too young (I'll be 40 in a week) to be going through this. I'm not. My mother was the same age and I started my cycles at the ripe age of 11 (as my mom did). You can start doing this up to 10 years before you start missing your cycles. It can also make you think you have thyroid or Iron problems (anemia). That's what we thought with me as I do have thyroid issue, but my levels are normal right now. Then we thought anemia as I've been borderline all my life and my Dad is a bad anemic.
Anywhooo...I'm just soo glad to know I'm not losing my mind and if anyone wants to chat about this or whatever, please email me at LaS4Nancy@comcast.net
I have been crocheting on Kristin's bday afghan. I need to update my progress bar today.
I have also been stitching a race car on pillowcases (xstitch) for my son. He wants his room in Hotwheels, but I can't find anything anywhere. I will also be crocheting him a Hotwheels afghan when I finish the pillowcases.
Have a wonderful day my friends!
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment