Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday and am I pooped out!

I had a LONG day yesterday. My sweet 11 you daughter got braces on the bottom and expander on the top of her teeth. She's sore today, but okay and gonna live. haha

My cross stitch board turned 2 yesterday and I had all kinds of contests, games and prizes all day long. What a whirlwind that was!

I got no stitching done at all yesterday, but will get some crocheting done today. I will also finish up a cross stitch Valentine piece that I need to mail to a friend in Australia.

Here are some pics of my crocheting...


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/NancyCA/Crocheting006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/NancyCA/Crocheting001.jpg

And here is my latest cross stitch piece too...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/NancyCA/after15hours1-17-05.jpg

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive