Friday, February 18, 2005

I got 1 more square done and the 5th one is 1/2 done for the 63 pattern afghan...that's a GOOD thing! Here are some pics that I got for the afghans I am stitching along with others..

Pillowghan SAL...mine is 12 inch granny squares made from camoflauge yarn..






Here are the first 4 squares for the 63 square afghan SAL...my colors are green, rose and ecru...



I'm also having LOTS of fun playing with my new blog. I am looking forward to seeing what else I can do with it!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive